I'm at cassee's house and OMG it has been the time of my life!! (acording to cassee;) lol jk! i love it here!! vegas is beast:D haha so me and cass had a day at the mall and it was way fun :) she helped me pick out some really cute tops that i cant wait to wear to school starting thursday! omg:) high school here i come! apparently it doesnt matter how hard i try to be cool in school i will be lame any ways cuz im a "freshmen" (this is coming from my dearly beloved mother:) hhaha thanks for the support mom :b lol jk i love ya!! well like ten min ago i got asked what kind of drugs i was on cuz my eyes were dialated.. we decided it was the ice cream. that dang ice cream! im an addict now! and btw cass, your tv really comfuses me! well i had fun in vegas this weekend and hangin with my fam:) o and i am most definatly logans fav aunt! and one more thing.. SPOONS is a dangerous game xD hehe.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow tia you are like crazy! But that's why i love ya! Haha:) :) :)
I freaking love your guts!!! Thanks for coming and taking me shopping. haha.. :-) Seriously I have a new FAVORITE store. I can't believe you are in high school. Help us all! jk :-) Oh and Spoons really is a dangerous game!!!
Post a Comment