Real bummer, i didnt make cheer:( but oh well! im just going to do heber hand springers:):) so after we found out the results of try outs riley, danaka, and mckelle came over and we watched old family videos! hahahaHA! funniest thing ever! cassee, i didnt know you hated christmas so much:) lol! and who knew i was such a cute dancer! omg, haha, we couldnt stop laughing... i kept pulling up my pants and then theres one where i lost my Majorca and i was so sad:) lol we have to watch em' this weeked when all you guys come:) hehe!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds SO fun! =) you have to come down here some weekend or I'll have to go up there some time! =) Def a LOT this summer! =) Love u!
Haha we will for sure have to watch them! I LOVE Christmas, I just don't like getting up at 3 AM to open presents lol!
Post a Comment